2020 Ram 2500, Performance and Style
2020 Ram 2500, Performance and Style
Big-Rig Looks with Heavy-Duty Authority
What are the trims of the 2020 Ram 2500 pickup truck? The 2020 RAM 2500 is one of the finest looking muscular trucks today. In fact, they are impossible to miss on the road. RAM gives their customers what they want with plenty of choices: six trims, three body styles, 29 configurations in 31 exterior colors and more. It’s a heavy-duty rough and tumble pickup when you need it and luxuriously comfortable and quiet when you don’t.
We, at Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Cleveland, invite you to come in to test-drive this beauty of a beast today.
Every Trim Has Its Niche
As Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year, RAM was the back-to-back winner in 2019-2020. How you use your truck is the basis for the truck you need. Here are some reasons why RAM Heavy Duty trucks continue to awe its followers.
- Tradesman is the tough, built-to-handle-anything commercial workhorse.
- Big Horn packs 850 lb-ft of torque in an available 6.7L Cummins Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.
- Laramie is a bit more upscale with leather-trimmed seats, and when diesel-equipped like Big Horn, it can tow up to 19,680 pounds — confidently.
- Power Wagon® uses 33-inch tires and has a vehicle-mounted winch with a 12,000-pound pull capacity. Does the word “tough” come to mind? This truck and tough terrain go together.
- Longhorn comes with Southwestern charm and flavor, like alligator-embossed leather accents, exclusive chrome billet grille and two-tone paint options.
- Limited is anything but. With leather seating, an exclusive grille design, heavier chrome treatments, 20-inch wheels, a power side step and LED headlamps and taillamps, Limited also has the largest available touchscreen in its class.
Power, Performance and Panache Lead the Way
The 2020 RAM 2500 rear wheel drive truck frame sits on high-strength steel and lightweight aluminum for maximum capability. This RAM’s beefy power comes from its standard 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, which has an impressive 4,010-pound max payload using 410 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft of torque. Plus, its mated to a smooth-shifting eight-speed transmission.
When equipped with the available 6.7L Cummins Turbo-Diesel I6, it cranks out 370 horsepower and 850 lb-ft of torque while utilizing a six-speed automatic transmission. An available Class-Exclusive Auto-Level rear air suspension automatically adapts to shifting loads; changes in the convex or arched shape of the roadway, and for a parallel hitch between truck and trailer.
You Are Covered Inside and Out; Front to Back
The 2020 RAM 2500 comes with three cab configurations — a regular cab (eight-foot bed), four-door crew cab (eight-foot or six-foot, four-inch bed) and Mega Cab with a short bed and bigger back seat. Access to the bed is easier, too, with a deployable swing-out step mounted under the rear of the truck. With a spray-in liner for bed protection, RAM’s trademark RAMBOX® fender storage system makes for more convenience. A 50-gallon fuel tank is now standard on crew-cab models with the longer eight-foot bed.
In the cabin, RAM 2500 has employed stellar usage of active noise cancellation deadening materials at full acceleration or when RAM’s “big-rig” engine is hauling a big trailer in back.
All RAM 2500 trims will include either a standard five-inch infotainment system touch screen, an available 8.4-inch touch screen or an impressive 12.0-inch touchscreen (which can be found on Laramie Longhorn models). A rearview camera, as well as electronic stability and roll stability control, ABS brakes and driveline control are standard.
You Will Love the 2020 RAM 2500
We have an extensive lineup at Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Cleveland to fit your work, family and recreational needs to. Come into our Ram dealership in Cleveland to test-drive one of our 2020 RAM 2500s for sale.